Revenue Operations Manager / SaaS / B2B
Mid to Senior range
🌏 Dublin or Spain – This role can be remote, the ideal candidate will be based in either Dublin or Spain
💰 €70k-90k (euros)
My client helps customer service teams by combining AI, automation, and people in a way that works well.
Their technology, which has won a lot of awards, helps some of the most innovative companies in the world give better customer service and learn more about their customers.
This Job\\\’s Role:
The company is growing rapidly and is in an exciting market.
The rate of their growth in 2022 was more than three times the amount of revenue they\\\’ve made, and they are looking to grow their customer base even faster. This is a unique opportunity to take a lead role in delivering new customers.
They are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join the team and drive revenue growth by improving sales, marketing, and customer success processes. This role\\\’s primary focus will be on Sales Operations, but you will also work closely with the Marketing and the Customer Success team. You will work directly with the senior management team, and help execute on their overall go-to-market plan.
The ideal candidate has experience managing data, processes, and technology linked to revenue in a B2B SaaS environment and is passionate about driving revenue growth through operational excellence.
In this position, you\\\’ll:
– Manage and improve the digital stack for sales, marketing, and customer success
– Streamline and optimise revenue-related processes like lead creation, sales qualification, and customer onboarding to make them more efficient and effective.
– Collect and analyse data about revenue, such as customer behaviour, sales success, and marketing return on investment (ROI), to find places to make changes.
– Work with the sales, marketing, and customer success teams to match activities that bring in money with business goals and to make it easier for teams to communicate and work together.
– Develop and manage performance measures for activities that bring in money, such as lead conversion rates, customer retention rates, and customer lifetime value, to make sure the sales team is doing its best.
– Forecast sales and make sales plans, making sure that sales goals are in line with general business goals.
– They are in the process of implementing Hubspot, so strong Hubspot/CRM knowledge is essential.
They are a business that is growing quickly, and everyone is important for their team to reach their goals. So they make sure to take care of their team.
– An open-minded place to work. As a part of the team, you can work from their Dublin OR Spain office, from home, or from a combination of both.
– Competitive salary and commission system with no cap
– Equity package
– Flexible Holidays
– Paid for courses related to your job.