We’re looking for a talented Revenue Operations Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of sales data management and analysis.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
In the Revenue Operations Manager role you’ll be primarily responsible for revenue operations function, supporting strategy, planning and execution. You’ll be responsible for leading and driving execution and continuous improvement within the revenue operations function.
You’ll report to the Chief Operating Officer and you’ll spend part of the working week in the company’s London office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting senior management to identify business challenges, prioritise, define and scope solutions to solve these challenges
– Leading and driving execution and continuous improvement within the revenue operations function
– Navigating CRM, data-oriented SaaS platforms, and SaaS-based collaboration tools
The ideal candidate for this Revenue Operations Manager role will have relevant experience of sales data management and analysis.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Gtm analysis, win/loss analysis, customer segmentation analysis
– Managing and coordinating revenue reports
– Sales process development, tooling and processes
– Sales enablement software management, CRM and emerging technologies
In addition, you’ll need the following:
– 3-5 years of experience. Insales or revenue operations within a SaaS environment
– Experience with sales and marketing domain
– Experience using revenue operations data-oriented SaaS platforms such as outreach/salesloft/apollo, zoominfo, Salesforce, hubspot
– Outstanding communication skills
– Strong project management skills
– Experience leveraging data in multiple systems
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Sales Operations Manager, Revops Manager or as a Sales Ops Manager.
Basic salary: Up to £85,000 per annum
– Stock options
– Generous holiday package + your birthday off
– Accelerated career growth
– Work socials
– Employee assistance programme
They are a data and optimization platform that takes data from any source and optimizes it, and as a business they’ve been around since 2011.
They’re a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
– Have an innovative platform minimizes costs associated with bad data and enables organizations to become more scalable, compliant and data driven
– Have a diverse team
– Have a welcoming culture where everyone feels valued
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Revenue Operations Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.