My client is on a mission to empower all the world’s factories to reach sustainable peak performance. Inspired by the simple, universal truth that every machine on the factory floor has a power cord, their plug-and-play FactoryOps platform makes the power of the cloud accessible to any factory. Their product integrates onto any machine to turn its real-time “heartbeat” into a connected, actively learning system that empowers teams to reduce lost production time, increase throughput, and perform better and better over time.
They work with the factories that are the backbone of our economy, and you can have a real, on-the-ground impact right away. They have strong momentum and alignment around their mission, investor support, and a culture that values diversity, growth mindset, and results. And the tight link between our mission and their business model means that reaching more of the world’s 10 million factories accelerates a positive impact on the planet.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a Revenue Operations leader to partner with customer success, marketing, sales and business operations teams to create scalable operations and fuel growth. Reporting to the CRO, you’ll be providing the visibility needed to make better business decisions and efficient processes for our employees day-to-day.
You’ll get to:
- Build the revenue operations from the ground up – as the first operations hire you’ll be both setting the strategy and executing your vision
- Deep dive into business processes and determine the best ways to optimize them
- Set up systems for data-driven decision making, ensuring that all teams are working from a single-source of truth
- Ensure we have quality data, minimizing ‘garbage in’ with effective systems, processes and tools.
- Use technology aided process design. You’ll solve problems through both technology and operational excellence.
- Enable employees to do value-added work by implementing new processes in a way that maximizes adoption – no process for processes sake.
- Experience in SaaS-oriented sales, marketing, or customer success operations function, and looking to expand your role and responsibilities. The title and level of this role are flexible based on experience.
- Subject matter expertise in revenue-related operational tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Google Analytics, G-Suite, and others
- Problem Solver. Innately curious and focused on finding the best solutions for business operation problems, and thrives on creating efficient systems.
- Results-driven with a bias for action and commitment to excellence. Self-directed, hands on, and engages in all activities with a sense of urgency. Gets it done on time, every time. Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment of constant change.
- Entrepreneurial and driven – wants to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company.
- A team builder, team player, and leader who creates loyalty, trust, and following. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Inspires others and is highly respected.
The Location: London / Hybrid and Remote options
Please apply via the link or get in touch at [email protected]