Would you like to join a startup that’s already one of Europes leading AI companies? 👀
Help companies innovate and boost performance by implementing artificial intelligence solutions into companies as the BBC, Stripe, Tide, Sage and Transport for London. ✅
You’ll be part of a company that is solving some of the biggest issues companies face, helping them understand more deeply, make better decisions and act faster. 🙌
The Role – Sales Operations Manager
Salary – £60-90k DOE
In your role, you will be working across Sales, Delivery and Ops functions to ensure business processes are well oiled and continuously optimised.
You will maintain oversight of all deals converting to projects – from monitoring and reporting on the sales pipeline and producing sales reports, to bid management, contracting oversight and creating and maintaining sales collateral. You can expect high levels of autonomy and responsibility from day one, as well as the opportunity to shape your own professional growth.
- Become the domain expert in all matters relating to the sales process
- Establish culture of continuous improvement, identifying, prioritising, and leveraging opportunities for innovation and automation within the sales lifecycle
- Track and report on sales pipeline
- Take full ownership of the CRM system (Hubspot), identifying opportunities for use of new functionalities, and reconfiguring regularly in collaboration with Finance, Sales and Marketing teams
- Support the financial management of projects, working closely with the Finance and Executive teams
- Qualify sales leads from a variety of sources
- Help build a team around you, Interview Operations candidates and run monthly onboarding sessions for new starters
⚡️ These roles come with home working flexibility, dependant on the role. 2-3 days remote!
⚡️ Unlimited Holiday
⚡️ Central London – Super flexible working
⚡️ Private Health and Dental cover
Get in touch with me for more information? OR refer a friend and if successfully placed we will reward you!