Revenue Operations Manager
👉 £80-110k salary
🌏 Remote working
🦄. £30m + funding
I’m looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to help my clients customer-facing teams to deliver a world-class customer experience through strategic operational improvements and day to day management of the Revenue Operations team and functions.
About This Role
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will drive revenue by creating and updating processes to support customer facing teams through our next exciting stage of hyper-growth. You will be a hands-on leader of the Revenue Operations team to provide the strategic expertise and analysis needed to build out or iterate on existing structures that enable team success, and work cross-functionally to provide the insight and tools needed to keep department goals on track.
This role reports to the CRO and will work closely with Revenue leadership and Sales team, Customer Success, Marketing, Pricing, Logistics, and Sales Ops. You will also also coordinate with colleagues from the Finance, Data, and Product teams.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue through a process-driven approach. Work to analyze, design, and execute process improvements across the Revenue team to maximize the effectiveness of the customer facing teams.
- Develop measurable KPIs and required reporting structures, in coordination with Revenue team leadership. Provide analysis to derive insights on the health of the business, identify opportunities for improvements and recommendations for strategic ways to address.
- Support effective change management and own the roll out of process improvements and related documentation, training, and reporting. Create meaningful feedback loops to evaluate effectiveness of initiatives and support future iterations.
- Drive the standardization and refinement of data inputs. Coordinate with Enablement and Tech Stack Administration to support process automation.
- Champion team goals and work cross functionally to cultivate alignment and keep projects on track.
- Support and manage the Operations team, including management of projects, cadence and prioritization, and future growth and scaling.
Helpful skills and experience:
- Proven experience leading Revenue Operations in a SaaS startup with a direct sales GTM motion.
- Have a deep understanding of a plethora of tools used by a fast growing SaaS company including but not limited to Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Sales Automation, Data Enrichment, BI and Customer Data Management.
- Can demonstrate the ability to very quickly learn a new technology and how it will integrate with other solutions
- Strong capabilities in the following technical skills:
- Commercial data modelling & architecture definition
- Experience with sales funnel & performance reporting
- Reviewing the sales process in light of the customer journey, identifying drops in the funnels as well as the areas that lack visibility
- Experience with marketing attribution
- Highly numerate and commercially aware with strong attention to detail. Naturally inquisitive, open minded and driven by results.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges and willing to take the initiative to drive performance.
• £80-115k competitive salary, depending on experience. • Remote working
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday and plus bank holidays. • Private medical insurance.
If you are interested in this exciting role, apply below now