Revenue Operations Manager
My client is on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for humankind.
Their platform accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. Scientific discovery has now outpaced search. Unlike every other biomedical search tool, they enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
They work with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence.
Our Revenue Operations Manager will work with the VP Growth and the go-to-market teams to define, implement, and monitor our core Sales, Success, and Marketing systems and processes.
The initial focus will be on Customer Success engine by building, operationalising and scaling the tooling – largely home grown spreadsheet-based today! – and deploying Gainsight or a similar platform. Subsequently, the focus will be on Sales operations (with Hubspot CRM). Finally, Marketing Ops will become relevant (again with Hubspot).
You will enable the Sales, Success, and Marketing teams to drive rapid growth through operational efficiency, data analysis and insights, and the selection and implementation of the correct tech stack.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, optimising and promoting the use of efficient customer success processes, to support continuously improving customer engagement and retention.
- Helping drive sales and marketing processes, leading to improved sales efficiency and optimised customer acquisition costs.
- Scoping and implementing critical solutions in areas such as customer engagement and platform usage, sales forecasting and historical analysis, lead qualification, marketing and sales conversion rates, sales commission plans, and much more.
- Deploying and administering Gainsight or another Customer Success tech solution, while in the short-term handling and improving our existing home-grown tools and processes.
- Administering and maintaining our CRM platform (Hubspot), and other tools in our Revenue tech stack.
- Partnering with the product team to manage access of usage data from the platform and technical integrations between our product and tooling.
- Continuously assessing how to best use existing and build new tools in commercial teams and beyond, to remain cutting edge and generate maximum commercial success.
- Analysing customer engagement with the platform.
- Analysing SaaS Metrics and Sales KPIs.
- Analysing performance by channels, messaging, propositions and content, and guide resource allocation based on ROI (and evolving/removing areas of underperformance). Helping the commercial functions to allocate resources/investments to generate maximum yield.
- Working with the functional team leads on analysis of performance and enabling continuous improvement for CSMs, AMs, AEs and SDRs (as teams and individuals).
You will be a good fit if:
- You have experience deploying and managing Gainsight and Hubspot.
- You have experience in two out of three of Success, Sales and Marketing operations in a SaaS startup with direct sales teams.
- You have a deep understanding of the range of tools used by a fast growing SaaS company including but not limited to product data (eg Pendo, Hotjar), Sales Automation (eg Salesloft, Outreach, Gong), Data Enrichment (eg Clearbit), BI (eg Tableau) and Customer Data Management.
- You can demonstrate the ability to very quickly learn a new technology and how it will integrate with other solutions.
- You have experience launching such tooling, training (internal) users and driving utilisation / adoption.
- A data-driven, highly analytical approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
- Highly numerate and commercially aware. Naturally inquisitive and driven by results.
- Strong creativity, critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with new challenges.
- Equally comfortable with intensively and extensively complex problems / challenges.
- A can-do will-do mindset and the initiative to take action, test and learn.
- £70-90k base
- Individual training budget
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Regular team socials and annual retreat to a secret destination
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that’s building a transformative knowledge product
If this role sounds of interest, please click apply and upload your CV. We will get in touch asap.
Revenue Operations Manager / Revenue Operations Analyst / Sales Operations Manager / Rev ops / Sales ops / Operations manager