Sales Operations Manager – London, UK / Remote
- Series B Scale-up – £15m funding
- Edtech 👩🏫
- Great opportunity to build a team
Our client is a scale-up EdTech technology company that is recruiting a B2B Sales Operations Manager to be based in London or Remote. You will play a strategic role in supporting the Sales team\\\\\\\’s operational success, with a great opportunity to sculpt processes.
You\\\\\\\’ll be reporting to the Head of Sales, you will focus on evolving, streamlining, monitoring, and reporting on sales strategy, performance, tools and processes. You will also work closely with the Product, Sales, Marketing/Growth and Finance teams.
- Manage and optimize the team’s CRM (Salesforce).
- Design and implement processes to increase sales productivity and efficiency.
- Train, onboard & mentor new team members on the CRM and processes for new team members.
- Partner with the Marketing team to refine lead qualification process by synchronizing the CRM with other tools (marketing, VoIP, order form generation, etc) and by implementing an automatic B2B lead scoring.
- Monitor the pipeline and track KPIs to build accurate forecasts and reports on sales performance, efficiency, and productivity.
- Participate in sales strategy and define the sales organization to maximize results.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales operations in a B2B SaaS company with demonstrated project experience of leveraging data for business impact.
- You are analytical, rigorous, creative, proactive, organized, detail/number/accuracy oriented.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong cross-function collaborator, with the ability to communicate effectively with Product, Sales, Marketing and Finance.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and make change happen in motivating and team-spirit ways.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM processes and tools, Salesforce certification/experience preferred.
- Working for a very fast-growing Scale-up
- World-class onboarding by all teams so that you understand everyone\\\\\\\’s responsibilities & roles.
- Partial remote opportunity – Options to work in London office